activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: Getting exception in creating the session for the receivers...
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:36:13 GMT
Can you attach a small sample that demonstrates the problem.  Have you
tried the same code using a static library using the official 2.0.1
release?  SVN Trunk is not a release and is not guaranteed to work, its
a work in progress.

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 16:59 +0530, Rakesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using tcp port 61616 and the brokerURL that i am passing is
>
> "tcp://127.0.0.1:61616?wireFormat=openwire&transport.useAsyncSend=true";
>

> Strange behavior that i see is when i start only sender or receiver
> this problem does not occur. this occur only when they start on the
> same queue.
>

> I am using 4.1 broker and  2.1 client (I have downloaded the source from svn and have
built the dll of activemq-cpp)

> Please let me know if you need any other information.
>
> Note:- I have created VS2003 project for this and have created the dll of activemq from
VS2003 itself.
> Same problem is happening in VS2005 build dlls also.
>

> ~Rakesh

LINE: 146

Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php