activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: Getting exception in creating the session for the receivers...
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:10:18 GMT
Can you provide sample code?
What version of the broker are you using?
What version of the CPP client are you using?
What hardware compiler etc?

More info will help us resolve what is going on.

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 14:52 +0530, Rakesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am facing some problem in creating the session for the consumer. Its throwing exception
like follows

>         FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireFormatNegotiator.cpp,
LINE: 105
>         FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LINE: 1468
>         FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LINE: 928
>         FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 675
>         FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQProducer.cpp, LINE:194
>         FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQProducer.cpp, LINE:149
>         FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQProducer.cpp, LINE:108
>

> can anyone help me here, am i doing anything wrong. I have followed the same example
that is shipped with the code to create  the consumer and producer.

Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php