activemq-dev mailing list archives

From goldi <gold...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: JBoss does not start because of no Remote Connection!
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:46:32 GMT

Yes thats what I use. I know use the network connectors, but this only
possible in one direction for me.The thing is I'm using Apache ServiceMix
and to this connect many JBoss Clients within this clients there is a MDB
and a MessageSender who handle the messages of an application. This "client
evironment" is not  constant, it is dynamic. Because of this dynamic I can
only use network connectors on the client side.

Greets Goldi