activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Elber <shah...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: Connection configuration Uri+Properties
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:19:30 GMT

I've tried to insert new bean properties in activemq.xml:

<redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2"/>
<deadLetterPolicy deadLetterEnabled="true"
 deadLetterQueueTTL="120000"
 allowDuplicates="false" />

but I had this error:

Invalid property 'redeliveryPolicy' of bean class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]: Bean property
'redeliveryPolicy' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

what's the problem?

Thank you.