activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Motl <m...@orcsoftware.com>
Subject Re: stomp::commands::ConnectedCommand openwire analog
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:06:46 GMT

Sorry, I haven't found the place where OpenWireFormatNegotiator::start() is
called, so I don't understand why it should be added to
OpenWireResponseBuilder. Another question is: openwire::commands::Response
doesn't have setSessionId method, how should I set SessionId for the
generated response?

Thanks,
Matvey