activemq-dev mailing list archives

From hardikphd <hardik_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connection Factory Problem
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 03:49:09 GMT

Hi All,

Now, My problem is fixed.
setJMSReplyTo worked for me.
so, Thanks for your reply

Actually, My system can have any number of broker, communicating with each
other and I am using JMS for more than one purpose and as per requirement, I
need to have one dedicated JMS queue at each machine.

Anyway, Currently Everything is working.
Thanks James for quick reply and your suggestion.

Can anyone suggest me good book on JMS, where can I clear all this
fundamentals?

Thank You
Hardik Patel