activemq-dev mailing list archives

From chahir <>
Subject duplicate messages when re-activate receiver
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:33:44 GMT

I have 3 brokers which one has a sender application and the 2 others have
receiver applications.
I want to verify if messages will be successfully delivered if I disconnect
a receiver and activate the other many times.
The problem was that when I send messages (20000 for exple),the first
receiver will consume them until I disconnect him(the application and not
the broker).If I activate the other receiver, it will consume the rest.
At the end, when all the messages are sent, if I activate the first
receiver, it will consume messages already consumed by the 2nd from his
broker(duplicated messages).
Is there a solution to avoid messages duplication(Broker1 send their
messages to the 2nd and so the sender wil not send duplicated messages)?

Thank you for your answer.