activemq-dev mailing list archives

From hardikphd <hardik_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connection Factory Problem
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:29:26 GMT

Hi James,

Actually, I want only one receiver and more than one producer and receiver
will send response back to only one sender and all senders and receiver are
on different machine.

And as I have many senders, I don't want to configure connectionfactory for
each of sender at receiver side and still want to get connection to broker
running on sender's machine and send message it to.

Will setJMSReplyTo work across different tomcats?