activemq-dev mailing list archives

From hardikphd <hardik_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Connection Factory Problem
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:02:11 GMT

Hi All,

I am facing problem in getting connection factory.

basically, I have single consumer queue and many server (providers)
providing message to same queue, After receiving message from any of server,
Consumer has to send back one more message back to same server.

I am using Tomcat 5.5 and consumer and providers are running on different
tomcat (or machine)

Now, I dont want to configure Connectionfactory for each server specifying
broker uri of server at consumer's server 's xml file.

Anyway to achieve this functionality?

Thanks
Hardik Patel