activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Butov <mbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Probable bug.
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:08:40 GMT

Hiram, the configuration is following (I took it from an example):

    <broker xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0" useJmx="false"
persistent="false" start="true">
        <persistenceAdapter>
            <memoryPersistenceAdapter/>
        </persistenceAdapter>
        <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
        </transportConnectors>
        <networkConnectors>
            <networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/>
        </networkConnectors>
    </broker>

Regards,
Maxim