activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Elber <shah...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Messages dividing between brokers
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:22:32 GMT

Hello,

I have 3 brokers which I want to connect and to add a message sender
application to one and a message receiver application to each one of the two
others.
The problem was that the number of sent messages is not the same between the
two brokers which must receive.
If I send 16000 msg, I must normally receive 8000 msg in the queue of each
broker but the result is always random.
Information: between two queues of the same broker, the number of messages
is always the same: a broker can divide messages between their queues but a
broker isn't able to divide messages between other brokers).

Do you have an idea of how to resolve this problem?

Thank you.