activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Albert Strasheim" <full...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ vs FindBugs
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:50:37 GMT
Hello all

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Strachan" <james.strachan@gmail.com>
To: <dev@activemq.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ vs FindBugs

> On 6/21/07, Albert Strasheim <13640887@sun.ac.za> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I just ran some parts of ActiveMQ 5.0-SNAPSHOT through FindBugs 1.2.1
>> and there's definitely some issues that deserve a closer look.
>>
>> Any suggestions on how we could proceed to triage these issues?
>
> Getting an automated FindBugs report as part of the 'mvn site' goal
> would be great; so we've the latest & greatest findbugs report online.

I think we can start with just activemq-core to help us figure out which
warnings we're interested in. Adding the following to <plugins> in
activemq-core/pom.xml seems to do the trick:

<plugin>
     <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
     <artifactId>findbugs-maven-plugin</artifactId>
     <version>1.1</version>
     <configuration>
       <threshold>Normal</threshold>
       <effort>Default</effort>
     </configuration>
</plugin>

James, could you check this in?

Where does one access ActiveMQ's Maven-generated site?

Cheers,

Albert