activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrate ActiveMQ with JBoss
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 13:16:03 GMT
On 5/24/07, pga <payal_palin@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>
> After Integrating ActiveMQ4.1.1 with JBoss4.0.4, when i try starting the
> JBoss Server, I get the following exception:
>
> 11:04:57,440 ERROR [BatchSchedulerServlet] Error occurred
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.access.BootstrapException: Unable to
> initialize group definition. Group resource name
> [classpath*:testbeanRefFactory.xml], factory key [beanRefFactory]; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'beanRefFactory' defined in URL
> [jar:file:/D:/jboss-4.0.4/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp54062subscription-3.1.ear-contents/subscription-core-3.1.jar!/testbeanRefFactory.xml]:
> Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.BeanInst
>
> Caused by:
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
> with name 'beanRefFactory' defined in URL
> [jar:file:/D:/jboss-4.0.4/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp54062subscription-3.1.ear-contents/subscription-core-3.1.jar!/testbeanRefFactory.xml]:
> Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate
> bean class
> [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext]:
> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.B
>
> Caused by:
>
> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate
> bean class
> [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext]:
> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
> with name 'sessionFactory' defined in class path resource
> [applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
> is java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashSet
>
> Caused by:
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
> with name 'sessionFactory' defined in class path resource
> [applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
> is java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashSet
>
> Caused by:
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashSet
>         at
> org.hibernate.util.PropertiesHelper.resolvePlaceHolders(PropertiesHelper.java:88)
>         at
> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1173)
>         at
> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.newSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:825)
>         at
> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:751)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:92)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:77)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:82)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:78)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:156)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:683)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:621)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.access.ContextSingletonBeanFactoryLocator.initializeDefinition(ContextSingletonBeanFactoryLocator.java:136)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.access.SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.useBeanFactory(SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.java:386)
>         at
> com.tomtom.subs.common.ServiceLocator.getContext(ServiceLocator.java:106)
>         at
> com.tomtom.subs.common.ServiceLocator.getConfigXmlService(ServiceLocator.java:165)
>         at
> com.tomtom.subs.common.ConfigReader.getXsdMap(ConfigReader.java:82)
>         at com.tomtom.subs.common.ConfigHelper.<init>(ConfigHelper.java:96)
>         at
> com.tomtom.subs.common.ConfigHelper.getInstance(ConfigHelper.java:129)
>         at
> com.tomtom.subs.intershop.ISRequestSubscriber.<init>(ISRequestSubscriber.java:30)
>         at
> com.tomtom.subs.common.BatchSchedulerServlet.init(BatchSchedulerServlet.java:31)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1105)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:3917)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4201)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:503)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:164)
>        at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.init(StandardContext.java:5116)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:503)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:164)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal(TomcatDeployer.java:297)
>         at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeploy(TomcatDeployer.java:103)
>         at
> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:371)
>         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:83)
>         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:61)
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)
>
>         at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>
>         at $Proxy30.start(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.start(AbstractWebContainer.java:466)
>
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.DynamicInterceptor.invoke(DynamicInterceptor.java:97)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.system.InterceptorServiceMBeanSupport.invokeNext(InterceptorServiceMBeanSupport.java:238)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.ws.server.WebServiceDeployer.start(WebServiceDeployer.java:117)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptorSupport$XMBeanInterceptor.start(SubDeployerInterceptorSupport.java:188)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptor.invoke(SubDeployerInterceptor.java:95)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>
>         at $Proxy31.start(Unknown Source)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1007)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:997)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:808)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:771)
>
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor50.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>
>         at $Proxy8.deploy(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:421)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:634)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:336)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
>
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)
>
>         at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>
>         at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1007)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:808)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:771)
>
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:755)
>
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>
>         at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
>
>         at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
>
>         at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
>
>         at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:200)
>
>         at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:464)
>
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
>
>
>
>
> My BatchScheduler servlet is configure to be invoked on JBoss start up.
> Befor  integrating the ActiveMQ, it used to work fine.
> Am I missing something?

I think this is caused by ActiveMQ putting an object into the System
properties that hibernate doens't like (for the file locking in the
journal). Options to fix this include

* run the broker in a separate jvm
* use 4.2 or later which has this issue fixed
* use pure JDBC rather than the journal

There could be some other work arounds too; IIRC there was some way to
disable the use of system properties with the journal but can't
remember right now; you might wanna noodle the activeio code

-- 
James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message