activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] separate Camel mailing lists?
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 08:25:00 GMT
The volume of Camel related mails are rising and increasingly Camel
folks are talking about stuff thats unrelated to ActiveMQ. Given how
busy the ActiveMQ lists are (particularly the user lists) I'm starting
to worry about missing Camel related traffic in the deluge of ActiveMQ
related user mail.

So I'm thinking its worth having separate mailing lists for Camel
related traffic which would also ease the email burden on forks using
either code bases.

[ ] +1 to create camel-dev, camel-user, camel-commits mailing lists
[ ] -1 I disagree because: _________

Here's my +1

--
James