activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: [CAMEL] Simple patch
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 17:52:29 GMT
On 5/10/07, janstey <> wrote:
> Hi,
> The CXF module wasn't even compiling so I figured I should investigate :)
> - Updated to use the 2.0-incubator-RC release of CXF, as it should be more
> stable. If you guys want to use the latest trunk CXF it is at version
> 2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.
> - Added default install goal to parent pom... I'm lazy so all I want to type
> is 'mvn'
> - Added fastinstall profile to skip tests if you just wanna compile the
> code.

Awesome thanks! Patch applied. (I found first time I applied the patch
the build failed; it turned out there was a missing version ID in the
pom which I fixed up).

I wonder if moving the fastinstall / default install goal into the
parent pom would still work; then all modules would work the same way?

> By the way, nice work!!! Using DSL for EIP is a great idea!

Many thanks!

View raw message