activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [camel] Reorganisation of the maven projects into directories?
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 09:23:14 GMT
On 5/4/07, Adrian Co <aco@exist.com> wrote:
> ServiceMix uses core/servicemix-core structure, would this be applicable
> for camel also? Might make it easier to expand the core libraries if the
> need arises...

Am thinking most stuff will sit in camel-core and anything else will
be a separate component.

(Basically I'm just trying to avoid moving camel-core to avoid
updating tons of wiki pages :)

> Though I guess its as easy to put in an optional/some-optional module
> also. :-)

Yeah. We could introduce some other top level directory
[optional|extras|addons|modules] or whatever later on if we need to.

--
James
-------