activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Persistence
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 12:49:40 GMT
Ah it looks like your JBoss managed DataSource is not letting ActiveMQ
use the DataSource as it wishes.

So either use a regular DataSource for ActiveMQ - or run the broker
outside of JBoss. (The ActiveMQ broker is not meant to use the JBoss
transaction interceptors or share transaction contexts with EJBs etc -
its usually a stand alone service).