activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create BrokerService
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 02:10:13 GMT
On 5/16/07, Jiang <zju_jjc@163.com> wrote:

> bsnyder thanks a lot .The example you shown works well.  But I still have a
> question: In ActiveMQ , there is a broker.jmx package , in this package
> there are a lot of classes such as BrokerView/QueryView and so on. I think
> if I use these classes many things will be easiyer. For example
> DestinationView class , it has many method to use .But  its constructor has
> a ManagedRegionBroker , I don't no how to create one ManagedRegionBroker
> object(Its constructor is so  complex , it need BrokerService and so on) . I
> do wonder whether I can use these classes to meet the need I mentioned
> before(addTopic/removeTopic ...).
>
> public DestinationView(ManagedRegionBroker broker, Destination destination){
>         this.broker = broker;
>         this.destination=destination;
>     }

The View objects you mention are part of the ActiveMQ internals and
are the actual MBeans that are get registered with the MBeanServer for
various items internal to the ActiveMQ core architecture. These
objects are not public JMX management APIs for ActiveMQ. The example
that I provided demonstrates the use of the MBeanServerConnection to
query for MBeans and to invoke methods. This is exactly what you
should be using to mange ActiveMQ via JMX.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/