activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Support on VS2002/VS2003
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 12:06:18 GMT
Not much you can do other than figure out what the MS equivalent 64bit
int is and replace long long with that.

Rakesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>   Thanks for your reply. I tried to build ActiveMQ-cpp using VS2002 library but it contains
data types long long. which i think is not supported in VS2002, can you please guide me what
should i do to make it work in this case.

>   Thanks in advance.
>
> Timothy Bish <tim.bish@sensis.com> wrote:
>   We can't support those tools officially as we don't have access to those
> tools, VC2005 express is free, the others require a license. You are
> welcome to try and create a 2003 project using the 2005 settings as a
> guide, contributions are always welcomed.
>

> On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 09:50 +0100, Rakesh Kumar wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> I want to build ActiveMQ-cpp Client version 1.0 using VS2002/VS2003 on Windows but,
no VS project has been provided for that (only 2005 VS project has been provided). Want to
make sure if it is suppported for these compilers so that i can try compiling using these.