activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Strasheim <13640...@sun.ac.za>
Subject Consumers, noLocal, Stomp and Openwire
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 20:18:40 GMT
Hello all

This question is about the behaviour of the AMQCPP library, but it
might also apply to the Java library.

I did a quick test where I created a consumer on a topic with an empty
selector and noLocal flag set to true which, according to the
documentation, should mean that the consumer doesn't receive any
messages published by its own connection.

This seems to work fine with Openwire, but when using Stomp, I seem to
be getting messages published from my own connection.

Is this a Stomp limitation or is this an issue that should be
investigated further?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Albert