activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Support on VS2002/VS2003
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 12:44:59 GMT
We can't support those tools officially as we don't have access to those
tools, VC2005 express is free, the others require a license.  You are
welcome to try and create a 2003 project using the 2005 settings as a
guide, contributions are always welcomed.

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 09:50 +0100, Rakesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi All,
>   I want to build ActiveMQ-cpp Client version 1.0 using VS2002/VS2003 on Windows but,
no VS project has been provided for that (only 2005 VS project has been provided). Want to
make sure if it is suppported for these compilers so that i can try compiling using these.

>   Thanks in advance.

>  Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's
a solution!