activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From chahir <chahi...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Problem building the latest SVN Source
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 14:49:32 GMT

Did you used:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk activemq
?
I've faced some problems in the first times but I remember that I've deleted
the .m2/repository and compiled the source with maven:
mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true



Prasanna Rajaperumal wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I followed the steps in the installation page. I am pretty new to Maven, 
> so forgive my ignorance.
> I find the log4j properly downloaded in the .m2 repository.
> Still while compiling i get this error. Can some tell me what am i
> missing?
> 
> 
> [INFO] Compiling 31 source files to 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\target\classes
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Compilation failure
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[20,24]

> package org.apache.log4j does n
> ot exist
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[21,28]

> package org.apache.log4j.spi do
> es not exist
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[40,52]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol: class AppenderSkeleton
> public abstract class JmsLogAppenderSupport extends AppenderSkeleton {
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[145,26]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class LoggingEvent
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JmsLogAppenderSupport
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[156,36]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class LoggingEvent
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JmsLogAppenderSupport
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[171,41]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class LoggingEvent
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JmsLogAppenderSupport
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JndiJmsLogAppender.java:[20,32]

> package org.apache.log4j.helpers d
> oes not exist
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[114,12]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getErrorHandler()
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JmsLogAppenderSupport
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[128,12]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getErrorHandler()
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JmsLogAppenderSupport
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JmsLogAppenderSupport.java:[152,12]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getErrorHandler()
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JmsLogAppenderSupport
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JndiJmsLogAppender.java:[122,8]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : variable LogLog
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JndiJmsLogAppender
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JndiJmsLogAppender.java:[146,16]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : variable LogLog
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JndiJmsLogAppender
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JndiJmsLogAppender.java:[159,20]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : variable LogLog
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JndiJmsLogAppender
> 
> D:\OpenSource\JMS\ActiveMQ\activemq-optional\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\util\JndiJmsLogAppender.java:[163,12]

> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : variable LogLog
> location: class org.apache.activemq.util.JndiJmsLogAppender
> 
> 
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 20 minutes 38 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Thu May 31 18:58:09 GMT+05:30 2007
> [INFO] Final Memory: 31M/63M
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-building-the-latest-SVN-Source-tf3846599s2354.html#a10895450
Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message