activemq-dev mailing list archives

From chahir <chahi...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Equivalent message consumption
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 12:18:50 GMT

Hi everybody,

I've connected two brokers (B1 & B2) in P2P mode (no multicast discovery).
I have a message sender and a message receiver (queue) on the B1 side and a
receiver on the B2 side.
When I send a large number of messages by the sender (B1 side), I see that
the receiver of the same side consumes more messages than the other on the
B2 side.
What can I modify to a have an equivalent number of message consumption
between the two receivers.
activemq.xml:

<networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector name="P2P"
uri="static://(tcp://PC1:61616,tcp://PC2:61616)"
         dynamicOnly="true"
         conduitSubscriptions="false"
         networkTTL="2"
      	decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false" />
</networkConnectors>

Thank you.