activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang <zju_...@163.com>
Subject How to create BrokerService
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 02:55:25 GMT

I find BrokerFactory can create Broker. The method is createBroker(URI). If I
start one ActiveMQ Server on localhost and in Activemq.xml  open
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="ssl"     uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    <managementContext>
       <managementContext connectorPort="1099"
jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
    </managementContext>
Then BrokerService service = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new URI("xxxxx"));
here URI("xxxxx") what should I specific xxxxx  to connect to the ActiveMQ
server above?(What I mean is whether I can use createBroker to connect to
the Activemq server . Then I can get information about the server and admin
the server )