activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang <zju_...@163.com>
Subject Re: Why cannot get Destination
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 12:38:17 GMT

James, I do not add topic to JNDI. What I do is add Topic to ActiveMQ server
remotely through JMX just as the code below :
jmxUrl = new
JMXServiceURL("service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://10.4.1.64:1099/jmxrmi");
JMXConnector jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(jmxUrl);
MBeanServerConnection mbsc = jmxc.getMBeanServerConnection();
ObjectName mBeanName = new
ObjectName("org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker");
mbsc.invoke(mBeanName, "addTopic",new Object[]{"Hello"}, new String[]
{"java.lang.String"});
mbsc.invoke(mBeanName, "addQueue",new Object[]{"World"}, new String[]
{"java.lang.String"});

And I want to retrieve the topic I just addd. ActiveMQ is running on the
server pc. And the client code is running on the client pc. They are not the
same machine. How can I get the topic ?(I try the client code but it failed
to get the topic)???