activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang <zju_...@163.com>
Subject How to create persistence Topic
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 13:43:38 GMT

When I use code below to create Topic and Queue:
jmxUrl = new
JMXServiceURL("service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi");
JMXConnector jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(jmxUrl);
MBeanServerConnection mbsc = jmxc.getMBeanServerConnection();
ObjectName mBeanName = new
ObjectName("org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker");
mbsc.invoke(mBeanName, "addTopic",new Object[]{"Hello"}, new String[]
{"java.lang.String"});
mbsc.invoke(mBeanName, "addQueue",new Object[]{"World"}, new String[]
{"java.lang.String"});

It is successful and I can see the topic/queue from the jconsole. But When
ActiveMQ 4.1.1 stop and restart , all the
Topic and queue are lost. How can I create one Topic and save it then it
can be used again next time when ActiveMQ is restarted.(I find Java Message
3.7 can do this . I just create one destination and stop Java Message3.7 .
Then I restart Message3.7 I find the destination I created still can be
used.)

Thanks.