activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang <zju_...@163.com>
Subject Why cannot get Destination
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 12:40:53 GMT

I add one topic(name is Hello) use jmx . And I can see the topic through
jconsole. But when I use code below to get the destination :

Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "tcp://localhost:61616");
Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);
Destination des = (Destination)ctx.lookup("Hello");

It throught Exception like :
                javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Hello
	at
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ReadOnlyContext.lookup(ReadOnlyContext.java:215)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
	at JndiTest.start(JndiTest.java:36)
	at JndiTest.main(JndiTest.java:74)

Why I can see the topic but cannot lookup it ???
Thanks.