activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Li <...@clarity.com>
Subject Hang when try to close JMS session
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 10:52:16 GMT

My Application use ActiveMQ 4.1.1, the following problem regularly happens
every two days:

Faill to publish the JMS message. The warning messsgae is something like
"WARNING : AcitveMQ Connection Worker:  tcp:///10.34.130.82:61616.

Then my application try to recreate a connection. Before trying to recreate
a new connection, we try to close the current session and connection first.
However, it hangs (no return from the close() call) when call the
session.close(), thus cause my application hangs.

Any idea?