activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Elber <shah...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: Please Help me!!!!
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 10:40:27 GMT

Thank you James.
I've tried to build the code under Linux and I failed with
activemq-4.1.1-src proposed by the tutorial but I succeed with the source
which I've grabbed by svn.
Now, after a successful build, where the result(binary) will be placed?In
the assembly?

About hacking the java code, If I take the DemandForwardingBridgeSupport
class, I'll find it in:

activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network
assembly/target/archive-tmp/1087310760/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network
assembly/target/archive-tmp/309887743/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network

Where should I place the new class modified to fix the issue.

thank you.