activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill.E" <william.eid...@americanhm.com>
Subject ActiveMQ.DLL and NMS.DLL Source Code Location
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 19:40:22 GMT

Hi all I am trying to build a .Net project using the barebones NMS and
ActiveMQ dlls  I found the binaries in the Spring NMS stuff,  but I don't
want to include spring at this time.  I need to find source and build these
guys.  Can anyone point me to where the source / projects exist.  I want to
either include the whole project as is as a dependency to my stuff or be
able to build them debug or release and include dlls accordingly.  Also, the
dlls included with Spring are built with .Net version 1.1 and I would like
to move them up to 2.0 at least.