activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Elber <shah...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Please Help me!!!!
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 15:56:34 GMT

I've asked you a question about the way to apply patches to fix issues.
For broker reconnection problem, java classes were proposed such as
DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java.How can I use it to fix the problem?

Second, I want to know if there's someone who succeed to build the
ActiveMQ-4.1.1-src source since the frst time without problems of packages.
I've built the source in windows by using svn but after many attempts and
now in Linux, Building fails always(packages not found).
Have you some advice for me.
Please, I need your assistance
Thank you.