activemq-dev mailing list archives

From davidmc <aranman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse & activeMQ
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 08:18:52 GMT

Well, in my case, all I did was download the source (either a source
distribution like the ones in
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-411-release.html, or from svn).
Then, after installing maven, you can go to the directory which holds all
the ActiveMQ files and folders (like activemq-core, activemq-console, etc)
and run
mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true

This will download all the jars needed and place them in your hard drive, in
the maven repository folder. It will also build the .project and .classpath
files that eclipse needs.
Then you only have to import the projects from Eclipse.
If you have problems building a project, build them one by one executing mvn
eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true not in the main folder but in every
project's folder.
Also sometimes mvn cannot download a jar or something else because the
remote site is not available, then, you just have to keep trying...