activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang <zju_...@163.com>
Subject How to connect to remote broker
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 13:52:23 GMT

I start ActiveMQ4.1.1 on my server ( for example: ip=192.168.0.1) standalone
Now I want to connect to the server from my pc(ip=192.168.0.2) to do some
administration. I think it should first create one object that stand for the
broker on my server. Then all the actions can be done through that object .
I look for several classes but they don't have the constructor with
parameters such as ip and so on. How can I do that?
Could someone gives code example.??? Thanks a lot .