activemq-dev mailing list archives

From chahir <chahi...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Broker Network
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 13:13:27 GMT

I've restarted one of the brokers and the previous error disappeared.
But there's a new error: the broker was started then the following
repeatitive message appeared:

INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Disconnecting loop back connection.
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Establishing network connection
between from vm://localhost?network=true to
failover:(tcp://10.24.247.242:61616)?maxReconnectDelay=1000

I've found which process was occupying the 61616 port by netstat -a -p|grep
61616 and I kill him by kill -9 <PID>.
I've launched the activemq.bat and the broker started again.

How can you explain this? So what' the solution?
thank you.