activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Arabinda <arabi...@nagarro.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Persistence
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 18:39:02 GMT

My purpose of doing persistence of message in database to store durable
message.
 Can you suggest how can i do it without using persistence adaptor if you
said ActiveMQ broker is not meant to use the JBoss transaction interceptors

My Idea can i configure it in activemq-ds.xml to create table and store
durable message in oracle database .
previusly when i used JbossMQ , i have created it  in JMS/jdbc-state2.xml...

Thanks,
Arabinda