activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Arabinda <arabi...@nagarro.com>
Subject Issues with Persistence
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 12:38:12 GMT

I got error with Persistence in datasource as JNDI.
I have the broker-configuration as

<persistenceAdapter>
      <!-- <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="activemq-data"/> -->
      <!-- To use a different datasource, use th following syntax : -->
      <!--
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../data"
dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>-->

     <jdbcPersistenceAdapter  dataSource="#oracle-ds"/>

    </persistenceAdapter>

<bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
		<property name="jndiName" value="java:nuBridgesDB">
    </property>
    </bean>

I got the ERROR like :

07:03:33,982 WARN  [LocalManagedConnectionFactory] Error resetting
transaction isolation
java.sql.SQLException: READ_COMMITTED and SERIALIZABLE are the only valid
transaction levels
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:146)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:208)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.setTransactionIsolation(PhysicalConnec
tion.java:1608)
	at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.BaseWrapperManagedConnection.cleanup(BaseWra
pperManagedConnection.java:208)
	at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.returnCon
nection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:277)

When i have comment the Persitence part , my application runs smoothly.

I am using jboss as APServer.

Please reply , as i am waiting eagerly .

Thanks,
Arabinda