activemq-dev mailing list archives

From chahir <chahi...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Eclipse & activeMQ
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 12:29:32 GMT

Hello everybody,

I want to thank James, Adrian and all those who gave me advises about
building ActiveMQ source.
Finally I've succeded to build the source, to run the broker, to monitor it
and to test samples.
Now, I want to know if there is a tutoriel of how to use eclipse with
ActiveMQ(with details): is there a solution to test samples and to execute
java files directly with eclipse without using ant and build.xml.
I've worked with WMQ 6.0 of IBM and it offers the possibility to run java
files from eclipse directly and then messages will be sent to queues.

Thank you for your advice.