Sorry about that.  Here it is.   If the attachment is still missing, it is a one liner.

-      <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
+      <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty</artifactId>

Thanks!

On 4/6/07, William Tam <email.wtam@gmail.com> wrote:
> James,
> I saw a CxfInvokeTest failure after deleting my local repository.  I
> attached a quick patch to pom.xml.  It was caused by the recent separation
> of jetty from the cxf-rt-transports-http artifact.  Thanks!

A-ha! I wondered what it was.  BTW I didn't see a patch attatched to
your mail? I tried adding jetty &  cxf-rt-transports-http is already
in the pom.xml; so wasn't sure how to fix it as I still get

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find destination factory for
transport http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
       at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.getDestination (SoapTransportFactory.java:76)
       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.<init>(ServerImpl.java:77)

--

James
-------