activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [camel] Content Based Router
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:38:11 GMT
On 4/19/07, dr.jeff <jlansing@systechnologies.com> wrote:

> I checked out camel-core this morning (California time) and this problem
> appears to be fixed.
> However, please note that the build is now failing because of:
> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
>   testSendMatchingMessage(org.apache.camel.processor.FilterTest)

That could well be my fault again - sorry about that!

I've been trying to improve and rationalise the functional tests; I
think I introduced a few timing issues which I've now resolved I
think. To help test more reliably I've introduced a MockEndpoint that
makes it easy to add expectations in a jMock kind of way, then assert
them after a test has completed...

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/mock.html

I've tried a build on OS X and Linux and it appears to work - could
you try doing a 'svn up' and seeing if its fixed now please?

--
James
-------