activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Activemq-cpp wiki pages
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:06:07 GMT
On 4/18/07, Mittler, Nathan <> wrote:
> Hey James,
> I noticed you had done a bit of reshuffling on the C++ integration wiki
> page ...  Is your intent to move over all of the activemq-cpp
> documentation over to the cms page?  I think that's fine with us as it
> would better match what you've done with NMS.  If that's the case, I'd
> like to move over pretty much everything to the CMS page.

Yeah - if you're cool with that I thought it'd be cleaner to move all
C/C++ related wiki content into the CMS space; then its a bit cleaner
& easier for folks to navigate the site etc?

One of the big problem with the ActiveMQ site is finding stuff you
need; so I figured it'd be nice to have a separate logical site for
different sections (CMS, NMS, Camel etc). That sound ok with you?

View raw message