activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQCPP Openwire much slower than Stomp?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:28:22 GMT
On 4/18/07, Mittler, Nathan <nathan.mittler@sensis.com> wrote:
> Interesting ... Certainly possible.  Although if running the same test
> for openwire and stomp, wouldn't you expect the same issue with both?

I just wondered if the TCP-NO-Delay being off would hit OpenWire much
harder, since the packets are much smaller so would be likely to sit
in the TCP buffers for longer.

It might be worth turning it on & off and trying both stomp & openwire
to see if it has an effect. (I'd expect it to hurt openwire more than
stomp)

James

--

James