activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load Balancer configuration
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:22:20 GMT
On 4/12/07, Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) <vikram.dhawan@lexisnexis.com> wrote:
> James,
>
> I will run it on Profiler and let you know. I have another question in
> JMX, QueueManagementBean has a method exposed called
> moveMatchingMessages(p1,p2). I am wondering what this message does.

It moves messages to another queue :)

> What
> type of matching it does?

A JMS SQL selector as used for subscriptions

> In our AMQ JMX documentation there is some detail, but I think it will
> be great if we can update this page with a little more description of
> what each exposed operation does. I can help you with that if you can
> provide me some details about the few of the methods I am not aware of.

Go for it. FWIW I've updated the javadoc of some of the MBeans
recently; so definitely grab the latest code from SVN and see what
gaps there are. Please ask if there's anything unclear & we can help
patch up the code to make the javadoc better

--

James
-------