activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging improvement proposal
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:05:23 GMT
What we now have in ServiceMix (thanks to Thomas) is something
that could be done in ActiveMQ as well.  This is a small service
than you can configure and which expose a simple bean from JMX.
This mbean can be used to configure a timer and activate / deactivate
it so that the log4j configuration is reloaded.  You can also manually
call an update if you have changed the configuration.
Note that this does not actually allow to change the log level using JMX,
as you still have to change the log4j configuration file.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet