activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Creating New Persistence Adaptor
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:55:32 GMT
Hi Prashanth,

That's awesome.  Hi hope you will be contributing that back to the project? :D

Add a section like this to your pom.xml.  It will generate the xbean
mappings in the 'http://activemq.org/bdb/1.0' namespace.  Also make
sure you use the @xbean javadoc tags on your persistence adapter.

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-xbean-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <configuration>
              <namespace>http://activemq.org/bdb/1.0</namespace>