activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [camel] InterceptorProcessor
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:53:50 GMT
It should not be the case.  I just added a test case to verify that
interceptor1 is being called before interceptor2, and it seems that
everything is fine.

see: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/builder/InterceptorBuilderTest.java

Did you have a test case that shows this is broken?