activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [Camel] simplified discovery of Component/Endpoints available
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:48:02 GMT
I like it.

But looking at DefaultCamelContext.resolveEndpoint() I think it can
lead to a little non determinism since 2 components could resolve the
same endpoint.  I'm thinking that to make things more deterministic,
uri should always start with the component name as the uri prefix.
That way we can look up the component out of a map instead of looping
though all of them to see if they can resolve the uri.

If the component has not been registered yet, we can then fall back
and auto create the component if by using the discovery techniques we
are used to using.

--
Regards,
Hiram