activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Command and DataStructure
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 17:40:53 GMT
That's because the transport layer in general can transport any kind
of Object.  This generalization is being taken advantage by our AMQP
implementation.  It allows our transport layer to work with AMQP
command packets which do NOT extend from the DataStructure class.

What might be useful is if we use generics in the Transport interface
so that it can become more type safe without loosing the current
flexibility.