activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: RA properties
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:33:17 GMT
I'm confused... why would folks change the ra.xml... this is supposed
to define the resource adapter and how it can be configured via
vendor configuration files.  I would not expect users to need to
change the file bundled in the rar itself.

Is there any reason why the extra resource adapter configuration
properties are not properly defined?

My guess is that many users don't need that extra configuration or
are not using standard J2EE configuration (ie. just using spring etc).

--jason