activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: Load Balancer configuration
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:12:55 GMT
Please ignore my JMX question, I found the details I was looking for in
JavaDocs.

Thanks!

Vik
-----Original Message-----
From: Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) [mailto:vikram.dhawan@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 11:58 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: Load Balancer configuration

James,

I will run it on Profiler and let you know. I have another question in
JMX, QueueManagementBean has a method exposed called
moveMatchingMessages(p1,p2). I am wondering what this message does. What
type of matching it does?

In our AMQ JMX documentation there is some detail, but I think it will
be great if we can update this page with a little more description of
what each exposed operation does. I can help you with that if you can
provide me some details about the few of the methods I am not aware of.

Thanks!

Vik