activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Arabinda <arabi...@nagarro.com>
Subject Issues with sending and Recieve messages to a Queue
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:56:29 GMT

Hi ,
1)I have integaret JBOSS  with ActiveMQ.
2) create *-ds.xml to configure connection factory and inbound and outbound
resources.
3) I have One Session bean and 4 MDB to send and recive message .
  in jboss.xml i have defined destination-jndi-name for every MDB .Assuming
on deployment it will create Queue
  and send/Recieve message in defined queues .

But it is not  happen , it waits for long time , probably i miss something ,
Can anyone help me to figure out what may be the problem.

Thanks,
Arabinda